Thursday, January 24, 2013
Retreat! Retreat!
My military background just couldn't resist calling this post "Retreat!" Tomorrow I am headed to Buford, Georgia (just north of Atlanta) to an amazing retreat for all of us adoptive mommas. The retreat is put on by Created for Care and they are heaven-sent. I am looking forward to some time with like minded ladies who have walked or who are walking the same path as me. . . down the road of adoption. Lord knows I also need sometime to rest and regroup. And get my faith recharged. . . . . Adoption is a tough road with so many ups and downs. I am just grateful to have the opportunity to make some new friends and learn so much.
Thanks for reading. I hope you all have a great weekend! Attached is an amazing video from two orphanages in the Congo. Our Addison is at one of them and is actually in the video. Movie star already! :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment